Is This You?
- Are you suddenly burdened with care issues or other decisions for your elderly or aging parents?
- Did you just receive that totally unexpected, out-of-the-blue phone call from some authority (doctor, police officer, emergency operator) advising you of the immediate help your aging elderly parent needs?
- Are your parents telling you…
“they are ‘just fine’ and they don’t need any help,” when you indeed know they do?
- Do your parents still treat you like a child?
- Does your current relationship with your parents drain you of your energy?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and do not know where to get the right information?
- Have you and your parents had “The Talk?”
- Can you do it all yourself?
Like so many other Boomers or adult children of elderly parents in this life stage, you may not be aware of what to do next, or where to go to find answers to your never-ending questions.
Your journey ahead may be a thousand miles….
- You need to have all your resources at hand
- You need to know when and how to use them
- You need a strategy to maneuver through this situation in the best possible way
- We can help!